Welcome to New Horizons Baptist Church, where we believe we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! We love making new friends and hope that you will come back and come often!
- What time are the services? Our Sunday morning worship begins at 10:45 AM. We gather again on Tuesdays at 11:30am for a lunchtime Bible Study with Pastor Britton and on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM for a midweek boost. During the summer, Sunday worship begins at 10:00 AM.
- How long is the service? Service times vary, but generally lasts an hour to an hour and a half.
- What kind of service is it? A joyous one! We like lots of singing, so music is a big part of our worship. We blend traditional hymns and contemporary worship songs. The preaching is vibrant and relevant. If you like laughter and music, with solid, biblical preaching, this is the place for you.
- What do I wear? We want you to be comfortable. Our focus is an authentic worship of God. Just be yourself!
- Is there anything for my kids to do? Yes! Sunday school is 10:20-11:30 AM on Sunday morning for children of all ages. The Nursery is open immediately following Sunday school for infants to age 4. We also have a wonderful Children’s Choir that sings throughout the school year. If you want your child to join, just contact the Church Office. Our Youth Group connects and announces its meetings on facebook: Cornwallis Street Youth. Like us!
- What am I expected to give? Giving is a part of our worship. We welcome all gifts, but our visitors are not required to support the church financially. That is the responsibility of our members and regular attendees.
- Is the church accessible to wheelchairs? Yes, there is a wheelchair ramp into the sanctuary. However, there is no ramp to reach the restrooms downstairs.
- Where can I park? You may park in the parking garage across the street from the church or on any of the streets around the church.